Double Ethiopian Opal Bezel Sterling Silver Infiniti Fine Ring
Double Ethiopian Opal Bezel Gold Infiniti Fine Ring
SKU: 1.4927 / size: 7
SKU: 1.49275 / size: 7.5
SKU: 1.4928 / size: 8
**slightly adjustable a half-size/full-size up or down**
The Infiniti Rings are aptly named for their boundless energy along with their minute adjustability. They are not only beautiful but easy and very comfortable to wear.
These Infiniti Rings are part of our Fine Jewelry line with choices in Sterling Silver, 24k Gold or 24k Rose Gold Vermeil.
The gemstones in this collection come in a wonderful assortment of colors and energies. Each one with their own Frequency, Interconnection, Vibration, and Energy... what we refer to as the “FIVE 5”.
No matter what your beliefs, whether you refer to it as a Spirit, Chi, Soul or no beliefs at all. There is no denying energy. The beauty in life itself. Find your Frequency, Interconnect your Vibration and Energy... Find your “FIVE 5”
- Are well known for their action to provide a barrier against negativity.
- Their vibration is useful to assist emotional and physical healing.
- These stones are known to absorb negativity during the healing process, so ensure that you cleanse them well before reusing them.
- They magnify the awakening of the kundalini and are highly protective, helping to release fear and providing a protective energetic barrier around you.
- Ethiopian Opals carry positive dragon energy, for both personal and planetary use.
- The frequency of Ethiopian Opal connects to all the chakras.
- Ethiopian Opal can help one acknowledge and release deeply held negative emotional patterns such as anger and fear.
- Its energy amplifies emotional energies, both positive and negative, so that one can become more emotionally balanced.
- The internal “fire” Ethiopian Opal in brings “Light” energy into all of one’s chakric system and energy fields, cleansing and purifying them of negativity and replacing these low vibration energies with the high vibrational energy of joy.
- Remove Jewelry During Tasks
- Put Jewelry On After Applying Makeup
- Don't Wear Jewelry In Swimming Pools and Spas
- Contact Sports and Jewelry Don't Mix
- Remove Your Jewelry Before Bathing
- Use Jewelry Polishing Cloths for Best Results
- Clean Your Jewelry With Care
- Use Warm Water to Clean Jewelry
- Inspect Your Jewelry Regularly