Black Opal Ethiopian Opal Bezel Gold Infiniti Fine Ring
**slightly adjustable a half-size/full-size up or down**
The Infiniti Rings are aptly named for their boundless energy along with their minute adjustability. They are not only beautiful but easy and very comfortable to wear.
These Infiniti Rings are part of our Fine Jewelry line with choices in Sterling Silver, 24k Gold or 24k Rose Gold Vermeil.
The gemstones in this collection come in a wonderful assortment of colors and energies. Each one with their own Frequency, Interconnection, Vibration, and Energy... what we refer to as the “FIVE 5”.
No matter what your beliefs, whether you refer to it as a Spirit, Chi, Soul or no beliefs at all. There is no denying energy. The beauty in life itself. Find your Frequency, Interconnect your Vibration and Energy... Find your “FIVE 5”
- A stone of protection, Opal is a marvelous shield to keep from absorbing other people’s negative thoughts and energies.
- Just as it uses interference and diffraction to produce its colors, it can also run interference around challenging people or situations that affect your mood or hurt your feelings.
- Opal Is praised as a stone of luck and good fortune.
- Opal is a seductive stone, associated with love and passion, desire and eroticism.
- Opals promote a sense of calm security, easing stress and depression.
- One of the most popular legends of the Opal is its notoriety as the Cupid Stone, a gem of love and romance, and one that granted wishes and personal happiness.
- The term opal is adapted from the Latin opalus, but is believed to originate from the Sanskrit upala, meaning “precious stone.”
- Are well known for their action to provide a barrier against negativity.
- Their vibration is useful to assist emotional and physical healing.
- These stones are known to absorb negativity during the healing process, so ensure that you cleanse them well before reusing them.
- They magnify the awakening of the kundalini and are highly protective, helping to release fear and providing a protective energetic barrier around you.
- Ethiopian Opals carry positive dragon energy, for both personal and planetary use.
- The frequency of Ethiopian Opal connects to all the chakras.
- Ethiopian Opal can help one acknowledge and release deeply held negative emotional patterns such as anger and fear.
- Its energy amplifies emotional energies, both positive and negative so that one can become more emotionally balanced.
- The internal “fire” Ethiopian Opal in brings “Light” energy into all of one’s chakric system and energy fields, cleansing and purifying them of negativity and replacing these low vibration energies with the high vibrational energy of joy.
- Remove Jewelry During Tasks
- Put Jewelry On After Applying Makeup
- Don't Wear Jewelry In Swimming Pools and Spas
- Contact Sports and Jewelry Don't Mix
- Remove Your Jewelry Before Bathing
- Use Jewelry Polishing Cloths for Best Results
- Clean Your Jewelry With Care
- Use Warm Water to Clean Jewelry
- Inspect Your Jewelry Regularly