Blue Topaz Emerald Prong Gold Infiniti Fine Ring
SKU: 1.457 / size: 7
SKU: 1.4575 / size: 7.5
SKU: 1.4578 / size: 8
**slightly adjustable a half-size/full-size up or down**
The Infiniti Rings are aptly named for their boundless energy along with their minute adjustability. They are not only beautiful but easy and very comfortable to wear.
These Infiniti Rings are part of our Fine Jewelry line with choices in Sterling Silver, 24k Gold or 24k Rose Gold Vermeil.
The gemstones in this collection come in a wonderful assortment of colors and energies. Each one with their own Frequency, Interconnection, Vibration, and Energy... what we refer to as the “FIVE 5”.
No matter what your beliefs, whether you refer to it as a Spirit, Chi, Soul or no beliefs at all. There is no denying energy. The beauty in life itself. Find your Frequency, Interconnect your Vibration and Energy... Find your “FIVE 5”
- Topaz is the birthstone for the month of December, and the stone given in celebration of the 4th and 19th anniversaries of marriage.
- Topaz is a symbol of love and affection and has been said to be an aid to one’s sweetness and disposition.
- It is a crystal of joy, generosity, abundance and good health.
- Known as a stone of love and good fortune, and is said to release tension and encourage relaxation.
- It is said to promote truth and forgiveness. Topaz promote openness and honesty, self-realization and self-control.
- Stabilizes the emotions, making you receptive to love from all sources.
- Called the “Stone of Successful Love” and the “Heart Stone”.
- Emerald promotes friendship, the balance between partners, and is particularly known for providing domestic bliss, contentment, and loyalty.
- Emerald opens and nurtures the heart and the Heart Chakra. Its soothing energy provides healing to all levels of the being, bringing freshness and vitality to the spirit.
- While Emerald has a calming effect on the emotions, it has an invigorating effect on thought, reflection, and philosophy. It is a marvelous crystal for activating artistic creativity, and for bringing focus and intensity to one’s life work.
- It was dedicated in the ancient world to the goddess Venus for its ability to ensure security in love.
- It is a stone of wisdom, enhancing memory and increasing mental clarity. It combines intelligence with discernment and brings to the conscious mind what is unconsciously known.
HOW TO PROPERLY CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY
- Remove jewelry during tasks
- Put jewelry on after applying makeup
- Don't wear jewelry in swimming pools and spas
- Contact sports and jewelry don't mix
- Remove your jewelry before bathing
- Use jewelry polishing cloths for best results
- Clean your jewelry with care
- Use warm water to clean jewelry
- Inspect your jewelry regularly