Black Opal Solid Silver Cufflinks
Black Opal Solid 9.25 Sterling Silver Cufflinks
- A stone of protection, Opal is a marvelous shield to keep from absorbing other people’s negative thoughts and energies.
- Just as it uses interference and diffraction to produce its colors, it can also run interference around challenging people or situations that affect your mood or hurt your feelings.
- Opal Is praised as a stone of luck and good fortune.
- Opal is a seductive stone, associated with love and passion, desire and eroticism.
- Opals promote a sense of calm security, easing stress and depression.
- One of the most popular legends of the Opal is its notoriety as the Cupid Stone, a gem of love and romance, and one that granted wishes and personal happiness.
- The term opal is adapted from the Latin opalus, but is believed to originate from the Sanskrit upala, meaning “precious stone.”