*SOLD* Diamond and Quad Opal Gemstone Ring
This is an exceptional four piece opal ring centered with an uncut diamond from our Fine Jewelry Collection.
- Truly a one-of-a-kind ring imbued by four distinct opals and one 6pt. diamond equaling 5 gemstones.
- 5 is the number of harmony and balance. It is also the number of the divine grace.
- 6pt. Diamond
- 4 Opals
- 5 grams of Solid 14k Gold
- Diamonds supplement the energy of other gemstones.
- They increase the powers of Amethysts and Emeralds.
- Symbol of innocence and constancy.
- Enhances creativity and imagination as it is an inspirational stone
- Energy is like that of a child’s spontaneity and imagination
- Enhances memory
- Emotionally, opal brings its water energy to enhance self-esteem and sense of self-worth
- Opal is said to be a stone for love. It brings the inspiration of love into a stagnant heart chakra and brings renewal
- Traditionally in crystal healing opal has been considered good for headaches, eyesight, Parkinson's disease, blood, insulin regulation, PMS, and the immune system. Note that healing crystal meanings are spiritual supports to healing and are not prescriptions or healthcare information
- Zodiac: Libra
- The name “opal” originates from the Greek word opallios.
- Enhances emotion.
- One of the more powerful healing stones.
- OCTOBER: Birthstone
- ENERGIES: Healing, Love, Money, Luck